28 May 2008

Welcome to My Airport

My Beloved Family,
My Dear Friends, and
to all MyAirport Guest,

Welcome to MyAirport!!

First and foremost let me thank you for spending some of your busy time to visit MyAirport. I hope you will find your stay here worthwhile.

For your information, MyAirport is created just for me to share my thought and my view about any issue that I find interesting or current issue that will affect me directly. I am determine to make MyAirport as informative as I could. All comments are much appreciated.

Apart from that MyAirport will also contain my personal data. From my date of birth to my day-to-day life as a Son, Brother, Student and Friends. So I believe that MyAirport will let people know me a little better. Your visit has give me opportunity to get to know you a little better. So dont hesitate to leave behind your personal website in my Shoutbox.

Last but not least if you feel any of my article offended you in any way please feel free to write an objection comments and I will contact you later to discuss over the matter.

With that, once again, WELCOME TO MyAirport.....

Yours sincerely
Jessnor Arif Mat Jizat.
_____________________________________________________________________

Meine beliebte Familie,
Meine lieben Freunde, und
zu allen MyAirport Gast,

Willkommen an MyAiport!!

Zuerst lasse ich Ihnen zu bedanken, dass Sie trotz Ihren belegten Zeit MyAirport besuchen können. Ich hoffe, dass Sie Ihren Aufenthalt hier lohnend finden.

Zu Ihrer Kenntnisnahme ist MyAirport so geschaffen, damit ich mit Ihnen meinen Gedanken und meine Meinung um irgendeinen Streitpunkt, den ich Interessant finde, teilen können. Ich bin bestimmt, MyAirport zu machen, ebenso informativ als ich kann, d.h alle Bemerkungen sind viel geschätzt.

MyAirport wird auch meine persönlichen Daten, von meinem Geburtsdatum zu meinem täglichen Leben als ein Sohn, Bruder, Student und Freunde enthalten. So glaube ich, dass MyAirport Ihnen mir besser kennenzulernen lässt. Ihr Besuch gibt mir eine Gelegenheit, Sie kennenzulernen. Zögern Sie bitte nicht, Ihrer persönlichen Website in meinem Shoutbox hinterlassen.

Wenn Sie irgendein von meinem Artikel beleidigt fühlen, schreiben Sie bitte eine Einwendungsbemerkungen an mich um die Artikel diskret zu diskutieren.

Und noch einmal..Willkommen an MyAirport!!

Mit freundlichen Grüße
Jessnor Arif Mat Jizat
___________________________________________________________________

No comments: